The truth is, no matter how much you care for your laptop’s cleanliness, it still manages to get scratches, smudges, and filthy spots even if you take great care of it. Therefore, if you are tired of trying to figure out how to clean your laptop, then I am here to help you.
There is no doubt that a clean and clear gadget increases the efficiency of the device, whereas an untidy device reduces the device’s efficiency.
Best Way To Clean Laptop Screen [Easy Methods]
I would suggest that you turn off your laptop first and then disconnect the battery before cleaning the screen of your laptop. It is better to turn off your laptop first and then disconnect the battery before cleaning the screen of your laptop.
- If your laptop is open, remove its battery before cleaning. This can void the warranty, but cleanliness is worth taking a chance on. Use compressed air to push dirt from the center to the ends, and then wipe off the dust.
- If your laptop is closed and the battery cannot be detached. Turn off the device and give a burst of compression till all the dust from the center vents out. But beware while cleaning it because it takes more concentration.
Wiping the screen of your laptop now and then is the best way to clean the laptop screen, and for this purpose, keep a clean cloth of microfiber with you.
You should also read this: Best Laptop Brands in the World.
How To Clean A Laptop LED/LCD Screen?
There are some steps that you have to follow for a proper way to clean a laptop LED/LCD Screen, and they are as follows:
• Switch off your laptop and wait for it to settle at room temperature.
• For the cleaning of the center of the laptop, give a short burst of compressed air.
• Wipe the laptop screen with a microfiber cloth in a vertical or horizontal motion. Clean it with gentle pressure.
• If the screen is very smutty or soiled, then dip the microfiber cloth in some water. Run the fabric on the screen and then clean it again with a dry piece of microfiber cloth.
• If there are sticky stains on the screen, prepare a solution of equal quantities of water and vinegar. Dip the microfiber cloth in the solution and wipe away the stain.
How To Clean A Laptop Keyboard?
Cleaning a laptop keyboard is a challenging task. As a consequence of using oily fingers on the keyboard sometimes, there are numerous smudges and grease deposits on the keys.
So, there are some steps to take in order to clean a laptop keyboard:
• Firstly, wipe your keyboard with a microfiber cloth to remove the most residue.
• Give a short burst of compressed air on your keyboard.
• Dampen a cotton swab in isopropyl alcohol and clean the keys with it.
• Use a dry toothbrush in deep and tight spots.
• If the keys are removable, remove them for detailed cleaning, and if they are not removable, spray them with a burst of canned air. It will certainly clean your keyboard thoroughly.
How To Clean A Laptop Fan?
Cleaning a laptop fan doesn’t add anything to its beauty, so why is there a need to clean a laptop fan?
Proper cleaning of a laptop fan is necessary for the efficient working of the laptop.
So, there are some steps that you have to follow to clean a laptop fan.
• Use a microfiber cloth for outside cleaning.
• Remove the bottom surface of the laptop but hold the fan in its place. Please don’t remove the fan; otherwise, it will cause distortion in the functioning system.
• Take a clean piece of microfiber cloth and clean the fan with the help of it.
• Wipe the vents gently with a piece of cloth.
• Give a short burst of compressed air.
• Attach the panel to the laptop again.
What to Use to Clean a Laptop Screen?
The laptop screen can easily be cleaned with the help of tissue or a simple piece of cloth. Microfiber cloths are very effective for wiping laptop screens, and if you use Isopropyl rubbing alcohol, you will see fantastic and instant results. Moreover, for cleaning a laptop screen, you can use mild dish detergent (any brand) and a soft cloth.
Keeping your laptop clean is a challenging yet necessary task. Don’t compromise on cleanliness and follow the above steps in the right manner. I hope this piece of writing will help you a lot.